Our research group is focused on In vitro neural models and Hybrid Bioelectrical Systems. The aim of the research is to understand neuronal interactions with other neural and neurovascular cells, specifically in terms of metabolic function and neuronal activity. The core technology is based on human primary and stem cell-derived neural cells combined with fluidic and electronic device construction.
- Herland Lab at MPS World Summit (EurOoC) in Berlin July 3, 2023
- New article published in Materials Today Bio June 20, 2023
- Prof. Herland gives the plenary talk at ISSCR 2023 in Boston June 19, 2023
- Herland Lab at SMILS 23 in Stockholm June 1, 2023
- Laura awarded the Best Pitch Award at the Nordic Organ-on-Chip Networking Event March 10, 2023